In this session we will teach students through a series of games and activities to understand the concept of:
- what to do when we have possession of the ball.
- what to do when we don’t have possession of the ball.
Benefits of the session includes:
- Using space in a smart way following the Olascoaga method principals
- Students will understand the concept of not overcrowding the ball
- Learning tools to increase decision making through games.
It is extremely challenging for students to understand both concepts however here at Sportandi, we have created a fun way to teach students the concepts once that will serve them for all other sports including racket sports. Team effort is essential when teaching both concepts.
This is why in the sessions, we will show you how individuals can work as a team in a short period of time as well as delivering great results in any sport game. This session is a complete package as it answers a collection of questions for teachers and students such as ‘how to do what when?’. It’s designed to accommodate all year levels from prep to grade six.